Friday, May 19, 2006

Okay, Call Me Simple Butttttttttt

I am having the hardest time figuring all this mess going on with immigration. I understand that I am just a simple, hard working, regular American who happened to be blessed to be born in this great country BUT someone needs to explain to me why on earth are we even having this HUGE debate over immigration????? Since when is the law the law for some but not others???? Okay, does not the term itself, say it all????????? ILLEGAL aliens????? Hmmmmmmm looking up word so I make sure the meaning has not changed......not in my dictionary. ILLEGAL means not lawful. Okay, so people have screwed up and didn't do thier jobs and allowed so many illegal aliens into our country and have "lost" them, so let's just now make them legal......ohhhhhh good moveeeeeeee. Let's see, didn't they do that back when Reagan was in office.........and hmmmmmmm ohhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh that worked GREAT because now we have what is it??????? Three times as many????? Yeah, good solution. Ummmmmm another thing, why are the citizens of Mexico so much more special that citizens from any other country? Ohhhhhhhhhh because they are not threat??????? Right, that's why they had that big march holding up the Mexican flag and saying we stole the land from them. Uh huh. Like,what did their ancestors do in Mexico?????? I don't see many of them speaking Aztec or any of the other native languages. Please don't misunderstand. I love people and I REALLY could care less what tone of skin any of us have or where our ancestors came from. I can honestly say that with a sincere heart and everyone that knows me knows it to be true. My beef is that illegal is illegal and it is not fair for it to be illegal for one and not another. I think it is a slap in the face of all those who followed the law. I think it undermines any and all our laws in the face of other countries because they will know we will bend under pressure. And working in the medical field, what really concerns me is when I see legal Americans going without proper health care because they can not afford it while illegal aliens get it for free and YESSSSSSSS it is happening. We need to clean up our act, enforce our laws and yes, because we have messed up, it will be a HUGE effort but it will only get worse if we don't do something now and begin to enforce our laws. Until we have no more deficit and no more legal Americans doing without, we simply can not afford to allow any more illegal aliens in until we get our acts together. Yes, yes, yes I know.......ohhhhhhhhh but you don't understand.........I AGREE, I DON'T......... bottom line, if you can't afford it, you can't do it. I believe that is called good "ole" common sense.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wadical said...

Don't know how you found me but glad you did. From the looks of things, we'll get along just fine. I totally agree w/ this post. You're right, illegal alien says it all, only they quit calling them "illegal" for that reason...they're now "undocumented workers." Makes me want to vomit.

Welcome to blogdom. I shall visit again.

P.S. "Comment Moderation" is often selected by default. Comments left do not appear until approved by you. Would suggest you remove that feature, it discourages comments and you'll get more hits. Just a suggestion.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home