Monday, July 17, 2006

Could It Be?

I'm in a hurry this morning to get to work and I will quickly admit I only heard one sentence but that caught my attention and made me ponder. It would appear that one of the "many" wars going on at this moment, I want to say Lebanon but unsure, the religious leaders of whatever believes their god will come in the middle of chaos and bring peace. I'm not saying it right but at any point, it struck me, they are waiting for the anti-Christ's coming. And that is why they are fighting as they are in hopes to hasten his arrival. Did anyone else hear that report?

1 Comments:

Blogger mistyforeverlost said...

I didn't hear the report, but did some quick research and I think the comment was that their God will help them all find peace. I might be wrong but I think the Arab worlds all have Allah in common and some hope that He will guide them to peace between the Arab nations.

They are fighting for many reasons, religion is one of them (break offs, extremists, etc) but it's not the whole story. Power is another story--certain ones want the power and others are not willing to give it up.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home