Saturday, August 19, 2006

New Site

I have successfully created a new blog site (listen folks, you have no idea what an accomplishment that is for me LOL). hope found it but clicking on something here that told her I had another site. I don't know.

At any rate, it's just for fun. I love a lot of the reality TV shows and it's fun to talk to others about the shows as they are going on. So this is a site for that and just to have some fun.

Trying to figure out who is going to do what and why, etc.

So this is an open invitation to anyone who enjoys that kind of thing. Otherwise it will be a completely boring site.

We all NEED to laugh and have fun and do so more than we stress or worry.

1 Comments:

Blogger mysti said...

Sounds like a fun site! I checked it out last night but was unable to read too much because of a headache. I will be sure to check it out again very soon. :)

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home